Saturday 30 May 2015

Lego Dragonfly


I built a lego dragonfly that moves its wings, legs and its mouth and I built it because I like dragonflies, I like the Emperor dragonfly best because they can go up to speeds of 18mph and that’s fast for an insect!


This blog I have tried to make a video of this model.


It took about 20-30 minutes to make it and it took 73 Lego bricks to make it

I like eyes on the head and wings on it best of all.

I know some facts about dragonflies the emperor dragonfly body grows up to 70-85mm and their wingspan grows up to 100-110mm long longer than the body
They live near ponds, canals and lakes.                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment